Molela Terracotta Art
The quaint village of Molela is renowned for its Terracotta artform – a unique craft that involves use of river mud and clay to craft devotional plaques, murals and tiles with charming details and narratives.
This itinerary includes a guided tour of the village and an introduction to the history and evolution of this artform that has been preserved for centuries. Join us to discover the wonderful tales, techniques and legacy of the art through interactive experiences with the artisans themselves, and help in our efforts to safeguard its heritage for generations to come.
- Transportation for the activity
- Tolls and parking
- Packed meals and refreshments
- The artisans of Molela village
- Local guide accompanying the guest
- Members of the local community whose livelihood depends on tourism-related activities
- Carecations by Paathya is valid between 30th November 2022 and 31st December 2023 for stays from 30th November 2022 until 31st December 2023.
- The offer is applicable across select hotels and is subject to availability. Limited rooms available on the offer. Blackout dates will apply.
- This promotional rate cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or negotiated rate including third party / AMEX vouchers.
- Extra adults and children will be charged as per the hotel’s standard policy and applicable rates and taxes.
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability.
- The offer is inclusive of accommodation and all meals.
- The special offer can be utilized for a maximum of 5 rooms with not more than 10 guests at a given time. Reservations exceeding 5 rooms on overlapping dates will be considered as a group booking
- Each hotel reserves the right to refuse bookings that are not as per Terms and Conditions.
- All the Terms and Conditions of the NeuPass loyalty programme will apply. For NeuPass programme terms and conditions as well as for eligible spends, please visit www.tajhotels.com/en-in/neupass/
- NeuPass Members are eligible to earn Neucoins/points only on bookings made via TataNeu app or login as NeuPass member on Taj Hotels website. Any bookings made on third party sites will not be eligible for Neucoins/points
- Additional GST is applicable in respect of hotels in India.
- Reservation may be modified online only as per the predefined policy. In case of modification the rates are subject to change and rooms are based on availability