- Rate of earning Taj Advantage Plus points
Every INR 1,000 of room revenue, exclusive of taxes, earns you 1 Taj Advantage Plus point. For example, if your guest stays for two nights in a room priced at INR 5,000 a night (excluding taxes) you get (INR 5,000 x 2 nights ÷ INR 1,000) 10 points.
- Long Stays
In case your guest stays at a Taj Hotel for over 30 days, you stand to earn for the first 30 days, at the rate of 1 point for every INR 1,000 of room revenue, excluding taxes.
- Book conferences at the Taj and
Earn Taj Advantage Plus points each time you book a conference between 01 April and 30 September or when you book five or more rooms together for a delegation at a special 'block-booking' rate. Every INR 3,000 of room revenue, exclusive of taxes, generated from such bookings will result in 1 Taj Advantage Plus point.
As a Taj Advantage Plus member you earn points every time you make a booking at a participating Taj Hotel. There are two easy steps to earning points:
Quote your Taj Advantage Plus membership number when making a reservation
Once the booking materialises into a stay, points will automatically get credited to your account. So, to earn more points, simply book more stays at the Taj. Click here to see the list of participating hotels.
Some salient features of the programme:
Bonus Taj Advantage Plus points
- The monthly Points Statement and other communication you receive will often contain vital information on earning Bonus Taj Advantage Plus points, which help accelerate the speed at which you earn points.
- Such promotions vary from member to member as they are exclusively tailored for you. So, pay special attention to such earning opportunities, participate in them, and leverage the bonus offers to your utmost advantage.
- Do ensure that the email ID registered with us is the one you check most often, so that you don't miss out on any special offers.
How to keep a tap on your Taj Advantage Plus points
- Within the first ten days of every month, you will receive on your registered email ID a detailed Taj Advantage Points statement, which will indicate the points earned and redeemed, if any.
- It will also mention the balance points in your account and how close you are to becoming eligible to redeem them for awards.
- In case you notice any discrepancies in your statement, do bring it to the notice of your Taj Advantage Plus Manager within 30 days of receiving the statement. Also, please contact the Manager if the Points Statement fails to reach you on any month.