GOLDEN THRESHOLD PROGRAM
Tata Institute of Social Sciences - School of Vocational Education and Taj bring you a 3 year Bachelor of Vocation Degree in Hotel Management (B.Voc), which combines academic excellence with on-the-job training to equip you to be a leader in hospitality.
· 12th class pass with a clear pass in all subject
· Between 17 – 21 years of age in the recruitment year
· Language Proficiency in English and Hindi
· Applicants with pleasant personality, proficient English are preferred
Customer centricity and passion for hospitality is a must
· Bachelor of Vocation degree from TISS-SVE upon satisfactory completion of 6 semesters
· The fee will be provided as scholarship by Taj – along with surplus for pocket expenses
· Deserving students will be offered career placements with Taj upon graduation
· Students will not be required to fill a bond and are free to pursue any opportunities coming their way
Locations for training
· Practical learning in Taj hotels in Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Goa
· Theory classes in TISS Centres in above cities
To apply, please fill this Applicant Form for the 2019 batch
Students completing this form will be invited for an interview by the centre directly in 2019.
For further details refer to our brochure: Download Link
Reserved seats - SC 15%, ST 7.5% & OBC 27%. Kashmiri migrants & armed forces seats will also be available.
Disclaimer: It has come to our notice that in the recent past, some individuals/ recruitment agencies have tried to mislead the public by fictitiously claiming to be employees of IHCL or posing as authorized recruitment agencies of IHCL. It has also come to our attention that these Unscrupulous Elements send fake e-mails to the potential job seekers luring them with job offers and appointment letters using fake offer letters, IHCL’s name, logo and address in fake stationery. (Eg: Fake website https://thrandp.blogspot.in/ )
IHCL strongly recommends that potential job-seekers not respond to such solicitations. Kindly note that IHCL will not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred directly or indirectly through correspondence with fraudulent individuals or recruitment agencies and that such communication should not be treated as an offer or representation from IHCL.
IHCL follows a formal recruitment process through its own HR department and does not outsource the final selection of prospective employees to any individuals or agencies. IHCL does not solicit any money whatsoever from any candidates at any stage of the recruitment process. In case of any doubts regarding the authenticity/ legitimacy of any job offer, please contact us on email@example.com . Should you come across any such fraudulent incident or have any information regarding solicitation for recruitment or employment with IHCL, please assist us in taking appropriate action to curb such mala fide activities. Please visit our Corporate website tajhotels.com, https://origin.tajhotels.com/taj-careers.html for job notifications and updates.