- Hotel car will be sanitized post usage with hospital grade disinfectant
- Chauffeur will follow all safety standards including gloves, face masks, head gear
- Unnecessary collateral will be removed from the car to prevent cross contamination
- Only one guest wearing mask and gloves will be allowed in the car as per physical distancing norms
At the Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) we have revisited the ways we have lived our promise of Tajness, a hallmark of our impeccable hospitality through our journey of over 116 years. Developed with support from our partners, some of the leading names in the world of safety and hygiene, this framework is a mark of IHCLs heightened safety, hygiene and physical distancing protocols. Created in accordance with the norms laid down by the World Health Organization (WHO), Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and the Government of India, Tajness – A Commitment Restrengthened is reflective of our assurance of safety and comfort for our guests and is ingrained in our associates.
Some of the concrete steps undertaken as a part of this commitment include:
• Resting our rooms after check-outs and prior to reoccupation.
• Thermal screening of entrants and regular health-checks and counseling support for our associates.
• Mandating use of statutorily prescribed protective equipment, by our guests and associates.
• Use of digital technology for seamless check-ins, check-outs, payments and dining experiences.
• Use of proven disinfectants for regular and deep disinfection of all hotel areas.
• Re-modeling of fixtures in our guest and service areas as per physical distancing norms.