The coral reefs of Maldives have always drawn travellers from all across the globe due to their surreal beauty. These reefs are not only an essential part of the ecosystem, but also a vital life force of marine biodiversity that protects the coastline from erosion and damage.
Join our efforts towards rehabilitating these corals that have suffered extensive damage over the years due to various activities related to mankind. This experience allows you to dive into the clear blue waters of the Indian ocean and marvel at the treasures of the sea as you plant coral nursery tables into the sea bed, and by doing so also help preserve the vibrant marine life of the Maldives.
- Marine ecosystem of the Maldives
- Members of the local community whose livelihood depends on tourism-related activities.
- Complimentary snorkelling kit
- PADI and green fin Certified instructors to assist during the activity
- Participation certificate for plantation of coral.
- Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa, Maldives