- • Innergise offer is valid for book and stay dates between 21st June 2021 - 31st March 2024 unless specified otherwise.
- • The offer is applicable across participating hotels and is subject to rate availability.
- • Rates are valid for a minimum stay of 3 nights
- • Reservations must be booked on the Innergise rate. This promotion rate cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or negotiated rate.
- • Extra adults and children will be charged as per the hotel’s standard policy and applicable rates and taxes.
- • Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability
- • The rate is inclusive of accommodation, 3 immunity boosting meals, Immersive experience and Jiva Spa therapies (as per itinerary).
- • Additional GST is applicable in respect of hotels in India.
- • Reservations exceeding 5 rooms on overlapping dates will be considered a group booking; the hotels reserve the right to refuse such bookings or to apply special rates. In such a case, group terms and conditions as per hotel policy shall be applicable.
- • Taj Innercircle Members are eligible to earn TIC points only on bookings made via Taj Website, TRW, HRO. Any bookings made on third party sites will not be eligible for TIC points.
- • As per government advisory certain services may be non-operational or alternate arrangements will be offered. We request you to kindly check with the team at the hotel for further details.
- • All the Terms and Conditions of the Taj InnerCircle programme will apply. For Taj InnerCircle Programme terms and conditions as well as for eligible spends, please visit www.tajhotels.com/tic
Innergise stay experiences are designed to enhance your inner energy by taking you on a sublime wellness odyssey that offers nourishing cuisine, holistic spa treatments and immersive experiences. Soak in tranquillity and stimulate all your senses with immunity boosting stay experiences as we take you on a blissful journey of well-being, thoughtfully curated by our wellness experts.
- Three curated meals from our Immunity Booster menu everyday
- 1 Jiva Spa therapy everyday (as per itinerary)
- Immersive experiences (as per itinerary)
- Consultation with our Wellness Coach
It’s time to connect with your inner tranquility, your inner joy and your inner vitality – it’s time to Innergise at our serene destinations. Let nature heal and nourish you.
Take a leisurely stroll on the soft sands of sun-kissed beaches. Take a dip in the Arabian sea or invigorate yourself with immersive experiences. Or just lie back in your hammock and let the rhythmic hum of the waves lull you into a dreamless slumber.
If it’s the snow-capped mountains that call out to you. Sit out on the lawns and admire the mighty majesty of the hills that surround you. Be inspired by the endless horizon as you watch the orange glow of sunrise. Let the mountain breeze brush away all the worries. Let the grandeur of nature mesmerize and revive you.
Soak in tranquillity with the calm and gentle waves of the meandering backwaters, lined by lush, tall palm trees.
Relive the grandeur of a royal bygone era at the Palaces as traditions passed down generations heal and nourish you.
Escape the hustle bustle in the comfort of your own city at our urban sanctuaries. Immunise and invigorate yourself with our curated stay experience.
At every one of our destinations, it is the abundance and beauty of nature that will surround you. Be it the gently flowing backwaters, the swaying palms, the landscaped gardens or the rocky slopes – nature’s inherent calm, warm welcome and gift of clean air and energy will undoubtedly invigorate you.
From sun-kissed beaches to urban sanctuaries, from snow-capped mountains to peaceful backwaters, elements of nature surround every destination. With an inherent calming effect, each of these Taj destinations draws you into a state of deep serenity and greater harmony with inner self.
Enjoy wholesome meals packed with antioxidants and super foods. Our master chefs have curated every recipe to be nutritious and energizing. In consultation with Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal, fresh, home grown ingredients, traditionally known for their immunity boosting nature have been chosen to create a holistic menu to nourish your body.
•Moong Dal Chilla
This classic dish has been recreated with its many health benefits to boost your immunity. Moong dal is filled with Vitamin A, B, C and E and also contains several minerals including iron, calcium and potassium. A super ingredient to lower cholesterol and boost metabolism.
Made in pure ghee, which offers us healthy fats required for gut health and to strengthen our immune system. The active ingredient curcumin in turmeric has a long history of use in traditional medicine. This flavour-filled spice is also known for having anti-inflammatoryand antioxidant properties. Salt added is not just for taste but to balance the fluids in the body and maintain blood pressure. A simple and delicious dish to get one invigorated.
•Harey Sev ki Subzi
This delicacy is just the right dose of health for you to revitalise yourself.Flavoursome fresh green apple powered with antioxidants. Mustard seeds lower blood sugar levels. Rich in fibre, coconut improves heart health and boosts weight loss. Fight inflammation with the sprinkles of dry red chilli as well as relieve nasal congestion. While curry leaves add to the flavour, it is also excellent to reduce stress. An instant mood up lifter, turmeric, offers a multitude of benefits while being a wonderful antioxidant too. This healthy dish will leave you nourished and craving for more.
A delicacy with taste and health benefits. Ragi is rich in magnesium and helps fight chronic diseases. Raw mango contains vitamin C which is pivotal for cardiovascular health. Dried coconut loaded with healthy fats enhance immunity.
Turmeric is known as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. All these elements are served up for an immunity boosting meal of ragi dosa with turmeric, mango and coconut chutney.
Neem and Brinjal delicacy is one of our specialties. Neem is an ingredient which improves heart health, liver strength, fights gum disease and control diabetes. Nigella seeds or Kalonji packed with antioxidants, lowers cholesterol and aids blood sugar regulation.
Packed With Nutrients. Onions are low in calories but high in vitamins and minerals.Bay leaves are filled with vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium and are nature's natural cure for treatment of migraines.A great source for vitamins and minerals, Brinjal boosts digestion, improves bone health and is said to even increase brain functioning. Truly a recipe for the mind, body and soul.
The food in our curated menus is made with fresh, local ingredients.
Good food that is not only nutritious for the body but for the mind and soul too.
Immunity Boosting Cuisine
Strengthen your immune system with our curated cuisine made with fresh ingredients, packed with antioxidants and immunity boosting superfoods, herbs and spices, designed in consultation with Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal. Be it the detoxifying juices in the morning or the sleep-enabling turmeric milk in the evening, what you consume has a profound effect on the mind, body and soul.
• Conscious Cooking: Ayurveda is a science of consciousness. It emphasizes on creating conscious in the body and not just of the body. Conscious cooking is about a shift in perception to the foods we are preparing and the food types we use. It’s about preparing your meal free of distraction and disturbance, allowing you to focus all your energy and attention on preparing the meal at hand.
• Mindful Painting: Colouring has the ability to relax the fear center of the brain and therefore assists in reducing stress and anxiety levels. It takes a person back in time to childhood memories. This can have a great positive effect for people to remember calmer, less stressful times and in turn, it relaxes the mind and body. It has been proven to generate the same benefits as meditation and allows the mind to focus on the task thereby improving concentration.
• Mindful Gardening: Surrounded by the calmness of nature, gardening assists the body to release endorphins which relaxes the senses and brings down stress levels. It’s a form of exercise that can help you burn approximately 330 calories in an hour and is beneficial especially for those who don’t like going to a gym. Also, being out in the open, allows our body to absorb Vitamin D, which has a host of benefits.
• Aromatic Dressing: Aromatic Dressing is derived from the Sanskrit word (Sneh-Abhyanga), Sneh means – ‘oil’. Abhyanga comes from two words ‘abhi’ and ‘anga’ which means gentle movements over body parts. This has been one of the most simple and beneficial practice since ancient times. It is the process of daily application of oils to your skin. It is highly therapeutic and works along the energy channels of our body in a synchronized manner to restore vital energy – Prana.
• Homam/Havan – Ritualistic Fire Ceremony: As we know energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be transformed. Through Homam, auspicious energies are awakened and one undergoes cleansing or purifying process, not only of the physical but also the psychic and spiritual body. It also heals the surroundings, filling it with positive and divine energy and serves as a link between man’s consciousness and the cosmic consciousness.
With Innergise, each day rejuvenates and awakens the mind, body and spirit. Consciously crafted immersive experiences allow you to enter a world of calm and mindfulness. Experiences such as Conscious Cooking enables greater concentration of energy and attention, Mindful Painting has the ability to relax the fear centre of the brain and therefore assists in reducing stress and anxiety levels.
• PAVITHRI - Lymphatic Drainage: A unique blend of oils with the goodness of Tulsi, Ginger and Lime, combined with the lymphatic drainage technique, works from within, eliminating toxins and rebooting the whole system. Cleansed anew, you will face the world again revived and re-energised.
• MOCHA PATRĀ - Plantain Leaf Wrap: This unique treatment uses the healing properties of the plantain leaf to purify the skin. It eliminates toxins by opening the pores and inducing sweating, thereby restoring the skin’s natural vitality. It is completed with the application of a skin nourisher to leave you renewed.
• ĀNANA LEPĀ FACIAL: Many Indian women use homemade recipes passed down from mother to daughter to nourish their families and their skin. Following this custom, we use fresh and all natural ingredients straight from the kitchen. Our facial will also include a face massage that tones and nourishes the skin, making it healthier and leaving it with a natural glow.
• CHAMPI - Indian Head Massage: This luxuriant hair invigorating treatment is believed to promote hair growth, restore the natural sheen and glossiness of the hair fibre. Our signature blend of traditional ingredients such as Amla, Brahmi, Jatamansi, Curry leaves and Neem, are known to propagate long lasting and enriching benefits. This massage releases muscular tension from the head, neck and shoulders, creating a deep sense of relaxation and joy as well as clarity of thought.
When the body, mind and spirit are aligned the feeling of oneness begins. Positive energies flow in a harmonious balance to give you the perfect start. Inspired from rich ancient heritage of India, our Jiva therapies bring to you a perfect combination of energizing techniques and calming oils to rejuvenate you.