Mumbai, August 12, 2015 : The Indian Hotels Company Limited Financial Results – Quarter Ended June 30, 2015 with the Standalone Total Income at Rs 480 crores grows by 17% and Consolidated Total Income at Rs 1062 crores grows by 11%
Quarter Ended June 30,2015 – Standalone Results
- The company reported Total Income from Operations of Rs 453 crores for the quarter ended June 30, 2015 which was 14% ahead of the Total Income from Operations reported for the corresponding quarter of the preceding year. The EBIDTA for the quarter at Rs 68 crores improved over the corresponding quarter of the preceding year by 45%. The financing cost was lower during the quarter compared to corresponding quarter of previous year on account of retirement of debt.
- The Profit from Ordinary Activities before Tax( before Exceptional Items)for the quarter was Rs 17 crores, against the Loss of Rs (7) crores forthe corresponding quarter of the preceding year.
- During the quarter , the Company earned profiton sale of a Long term Investment of Rs 57 crores.
- The Profit from Ordinary Activites after Tax for the quarter was Rs 51 crores, against the Loss of Rs (7) crores for the corresponding quarter of the preceding year.
Quarter Ended June 30, 2015 – Consolidated Results
- The company reported a Consolidated Income from Operations of Rs 1033 crores, an improvement of 10%. Consolidated EBIDTA for the quarter at Rs 136 crores was higher than the EBIDTA reported for the corresponding quarter of the preceding year by 40%.
- The consolidated Profit after Tax after Exceptional Items for the current quarter was Rs 35 crores compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year loss of Rs (35)crores. Capacity Expansion
- During 2015/16 the Company is scheduled to open new Taj Hotels at Mumbai, Bangalore, besides Vivanta by Taj at Amritsar and Guwahati and 4 Gateway hotels at Corbett, Nashik( expansion), Pune and Ajmer respectively.
For further information, please contact:
Munavar Attari | Mob: +91 9930143535 | Email: Munavar.firstname.lastname@example.org