Terms & Conditions:
- Fraud or abuse concerning the TAPP Me Programme benefits, gifts and certificate usage will be subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action, including the forfeiture of accumulated points and the termination of membership.
- Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces reserves the right to alter, vary, suspend, amend or cancel the TAPP Me Programme at any time during the continuance of the scheme.
- In case of any disputes the decision of Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces will be final and binding.
- Terms & conditions of TAPP Me dining are governed by the laws of the Republic of India and will be restricted to the Mumbai jurisdiction. All interpretations of the terms & conditions and programme rules shall be at the sole discretion of the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces.
Membership and Enrollment
- The member organisation agrees to the terms and conditions of the TAPP Me Program by filling in the Enrolment Form for TAPP Me
- Credit will be given only for reservations made after a company or agency who has enrolled in the program. Members of any other loyalty programme of Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces are not eligible for this programme.
- Membership of the program is only to corporates and branches, and not to individuals.
- Membership of the program is not transferable and it is the responsibility of the Authorised Signatory to inform TAPP Me of any changes.
- This program is not open to airlines.
- Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces reserves the right to discontinue membership of TAPP Me to any member who appears to be using the programme in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions, or intent of the programme, or any portion of the programme, including, but not limited to reward redemption. The Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces also reserves the right to discontinue membership for any member who acts in a manner inconsistent with local or state laws, statutes or ordinance. Discontinued membership may result in the loss of all accumulated points and the cancellation of all TAPP Me points and all TAPP Me benefits and privileges.
- The Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces also reserves the right to levy a membership charge at any point of time during the tenure of the program.
- The TAPP Me Program will be valid for a period of two years. Members will be informed in advance about the extension if the program or otherwise.
- The program and any benefit of rewards relating to it shall not be construed as, or constitute a contract, or otherwise establish a contractual relationship between Taj and any TAPP Me member.
- n e-statement for TAPP Me Points will be sent to members on a monthly basis. Members are requested to track their score regularly and tally it with the statement. In case of any discrepancy or error, the same needs to be rectified by bringing up the issue within 30 days of the statement date. Otherwise the statement shall be treated as correct.
- The first TAPP Me Points e-statement will be delivered to a member in the month following enrollment to TAPP Me Programme.
- Any change of information as provided in the TAPP Me Enrolment Form must be notified to the TAPP Me Programme Manager in writing.
Rewards and Redemption
- Members who wish to redeem accumulated points, must make a request in writing using the TAPP Me Redemption Form. All redemption request, whether posted, faxed or emailed, should be approved by the Authorised Signatory of the member organisation.
- An email will be sent to the Authorised Signatory in the member organisation to confirm the receipt of the redemption request. The request will be considered valid and will be fulfilled, except for instances where TAPP Me receives a return mail from the Authorised Signatory within 24 hours with instructions to stop the processing of the request.
- TAPP Me Points redeemed will be deducted from the member's total Points. The balance Points, if any, will be carried forward and reflected in the next TAPP Me Points Statement.
- TAPP Me will require 4-6 weeks to process the redemption request for merchandise and 2 weeks for a Taj product, after which a redemption certificate will be sent to the member at the address registered with us.
- Members can exchange the TAPP Me redemption certificates for gifts of their choice at the specified outlets.Please show an identification card, while redeeming the gift voucher.
- A redemption certificate should be redeemed within the validity date mentioned on the certificate. These will not be re-validated once they expire.
- The products mentioned in the TAPP Me rewards catalogue are subject to availability. In case the gift selected is unavailable for any reason beyond the control of TAPP Me, the member can request for an alternative gift item of same value. Additional charges incurred by the Taj to deliver the gift (eg., courier charges) will be debited to the member's account as TAPP Me points.
- This scheme is operational till further notice. All members will be informed well in advance in case Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces decides to terminate the scheme for any reason whatsoever. All Points must be redeemed within the specified time limit indicated at the time of termination of the scheme.
- TAPP Me is not liable for payment of any additional service charges, freight, etc.
- Any balance amount arising out of the exchange of TAPP Me redemption certificates shall not be refunded, either as points or money.
- Holiday certificates are non-commissionable.
- Redemption of holiday packages will be subject to availability.
- TAPP Me does not guarantee in any manner the quality or durability of any of the items selected for redemption against the redemption certificates or otherwise.
- TAPP Me makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied with regard to the type and quality of services and goods provided through third parties.
- The value of gifts shall be inclusive of applicable tax.
- The meals at the restaurants through dining certificates or gift certificates do not include alcohol-based drinks. The redemption certificates are not valid at the restaurants on certain occasions like Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and during food festivals. These certificates are not valid at Rambagh Palace, Jaipur, Wasabi, Souk and Zodiac Grill at the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Mumbai, Pure at Taj Lands End, Mumbai, Prego at Taj Coromandel, Chennai and Orient Express at Taj Palace, New Delhi.
- The complimentary holidays at Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces can be availed of subject to availability. The hotel has the right to close out bookings under this category. No holiday redemptions will be entertained between 1st December and 10th January. All Taj Redemptions cannot be used for commercial purpose.
- The list of rewards will keep on changing and a member can only avail the redemptions from the list, which is available for the current period.
- Points earned in this programme cannot, under any circumstance, be redeemed for cash.
- No request for changes or cancellations will be entertained once the redemption is processed.
- TAPP Me is not responsible for issuing any duplicate redemption certificate(s) in lieu of a lost redemption certificate(s).
Points Earning Criteria
- TAPP Me points are calculated on the basis of room, food and beverage revenue from residential guests, exclusive of all applicable taxes.
- TAPP Me points will be credited to a member's account only when a reservation made by the member materialises and the guest checks out. Points for room bookings will be awarded at the rate of 1 point for every Rs 2000 room, food and beverage revenue generated (exclusive of taxes).
- Long staying guest Points can be earned only for the first 30 days of stay.
- Rooms occupied as office space will not be eligible for TAPP Me Points.
- No points will be awarded for online bookings made through GDS, Consortia or any third party website. Points will not be awarded for materialised bookings made against negotiated and contracted rates.
- It is mandatory for members to quote their TAPP Me Membership Number each time they make a reservation. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces will not give credits for materialised room bookings where the membership number was not mentioned at the time of booking.
- Points can be earned only on FIT segments of business (charters, crew, etc. are exempted). No Points will be awarded for conference and group bookings.
- Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces reserves the right to define the eligibility criteria for selection of members to participate in the various bonus offers which will be run from time to time. No disputes on the criteria will be entertained.
- For the purpose of calculations of points, the room, food and beverage revenue generated by guests booked by a member will be rounded off to the nearest thousand.
- Points earned in the programme are subject to expiry. The Points earned during a membership year (April to March) will expire 2 years from the end of each membership year they were earned in, i.e. points earned between 01 April 2005 and 31 March 2006 will expire on 31 March 2008. Members are advised to redeem their points prior to the expiry date as, once expired, the points cannot be revalidated.
- Any member who has not earned Points for a period of 6 months may be removed from the mailing list of active members. A member can reactivate the membership by accumulating Points or any other such means that the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces may establish.
- Members can only earn Points from the program start date as defined by the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces.
- No Points will be awarded for complimentary rooms, free stays and barter rooms.
- For international hotel bookings, Points will be earned at specified rates on each package. Your Relationship Manager will inform you about them. Points can only be earned at participating Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces. The list of participating hotels is subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Please contact your TAPP Me Manager for any queries.
- Membership will be terminated if there is no productivity for a year.
- Membership is liable to be terminated if the change in profile is not intimated in writing.
- Please ref the website www.tajhotels.com/Reward-Programmes/Taj-Alliance-Preferred-Partner-Membership-Programme for latest updates.