Each member organisation has identified one official as the Authorised Signatory/Approving Authority for all TAPP Me Points redemption requests sent by participating branches. (The Approving Authority is the individual who has signed the TAPP Me Enrolment Form.)
Authorised Signatory/Approving Authority will need to approve all redemption requests before they reach the local TAPP Me Manager.
In case you are sending a redemption request by post, please make sure to include the following details:
- TAPP Me Membership Number
- Full name of the individual applying for the request
- Full address of the organisation/branch office with email ID, telephone and fax numbers
- Name of the individual to whom the reward will be delivered
- Full address where reward will be delivered, along with telephone and fax numbers
- Details of the reward(s) – holiday package, dining certificates or other gifts: In each case, please mention the item code, number of Points redeemed and quantity
- Signature of the individual applying for redemption
- Signature of the Approving Authority
In case of requests sent through email, the following steps will ensure a quick processing:
- Email the request with all the details (listed above) to the Approving Authority in the organisation.
- The Approving Authority will then forward the mail to the TAPP Me Manager with a message indicating his/her approval of the request.
It will take us 2 weeks to deliver requests for Taj holiday packages and dining certificates and 6-8 weeks for other rewards.
We will send an email to the Approving Authority in your organisation confirming the receipt of your redemption request. Except for instances where we receive a return mail from the approving authority within 24 hours instructing us to stop the processing of the request, we shall consider it as a valid request and fulfil it.
All redemptions will be processed subject to all outstanding payments being settled, prior to the request reaching us.