The Taj Group of Hotels gives you an opportunity to experience bespoke hospitality fit for royalty with the ‘Royal Retreats’ package this summer. Stay at some of the most enchanting and resplendent palaces in India and immerse yourself in grandeur; Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur that appears like a jeweled lotus seemingly afloat on the soft, shimmering waters of Lake Pichola, Rambagh Palace in Jaipur- an architectural masterpiece that transcends time, Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur - the world's largest private residences and Taj Falaknuma Palace or ‘Mirror of the Sky’ in Hyderabad.
Below are some of the inimitable experiences that you can enjoy with the ‘Royal Retreats’ package:
- Sail into a purple sunset on a 150-year old ceremonial barge complete with candlelight and resplendently dressed oarsmen
- Take an exhilarating drive through the enchanting city of Jodhpur in a vintage car accompanied by your royal butler
- Ritualistic range of treatments to soothe your mind and body with Signature Jiva Spa experiences, drawn forth from ancient Indian technique of wellness and healing
- Royal Butlers can create magical dining moments wherever you desire, be it within the luxury of your suite, a sit down dinner by the Lily Pond or Gol Bungalow, at the world’s largest dining table, a romantic dinner on the Mewar Terrace, dinner on the marigold decked royal barge or pontoon or a candle studded courtyard.
- Enjoy a six course traditional gourmet meal served by the royal butlers while enjoying the symphony of Suf Qawalis in a romantic setting of the Chowki dinner (traditional low level seating)
- Lounge through the day with fine selection of vintage wines, spirits and cigars, just like a royalty
- Enjoy privileged royal lifestyle experience surrounded by majestic and historic architecture and murals at award winning palaces
- Retire to rooms that were once the sanctuaries of kings, princes and their guests; suites with plush interiors and equipped with modern amenities such as luxurious bathtubs
- Heritage walk through spaces that recall legends of valiant warriors, polo playing princes, beautiful queens and graceful princesses.
- For avid bird watchers and nature lovers, visit the palace gardens, some featured in Peter Coat’s ‘The Most Beautiful Gardens in the World’. A stroll through the five gardens at Rambagh Palace is bound to find you within sight of peacocks, wagtails, babblers, mynahs, pariah kites, tailorbirds and red-vented bulbuls among other migrants and residents
With many secrets still hidden within, make your own special discoveries during your ‘Royal Retreats’ at the Taj Grand Palaces. These specially designed packages are available till September 30, 2013 at attractive rates.
For reservations, please contact Taj on 1800111825 or visit www.tajhotels.com for more information
About Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
Established in 1901, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia's largest and finest group of hotels, comprising 100 hotels in 58 locations across India with an additional 17 international hotels in the Maldives, Malaysia, Australia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Grand Palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, the iconic flagship has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India's premier business house.