Our unparalleled, multi-lingual Concierge service begins as soon as you make a reservation. Before our Concierge team makes your acquaintance personally on arrival, they are delighted to assist you in any capacity while you prepare for your visit.
Leisure Options Inside The Pierre
- 24-hour room service
- Dominique Salon
- Fitness Centre
- Gift shop
- Board games and card games
- Restaurants (Le Caprice and 2 East)
Within A 15 - Minute Walk Of The Pierre
- Central Park's 843 acres (341 hectares) offer one of the world's most impressive urban sanctuaries, with outdoor activities such as jogging, horseback riding, ice-skating, boating, croquet, tennis, free concerts and theater.
- Across Central Park, the Upper West Side features charming brownstones, intimate cafes and some magnificent private mansions built for the Vanderbilts and the Whitneys.
- Lincoln Center for the Performing arts is a distinctive 14-acre (6-hectare) complex, housing the Metropolitan Opera, New York Philharmonic and the New York City Ballet.
- Glamorous Fifth Avenue offers perhaps the ultimate New York experience, with its fabulous shopping, sightseeing and people watching.
- The Art Deco Radio City Music Hall is America's largest theater, with seating for 6,000. Home to the fabled Rockettes, it hosts many theatrical productions and live concerts.
- John D. Rockefeller built the historic Rockefeller Center in the 1930s. With more than 100 breathtaking works of art, it houses NBC, Radio City Music Hall and the famous flag-lined sunken plaza.
- The Museum of Modern art is a bright and airy six-story structure, built around a sculpture garden. Its outstanding collection includes painting, sculpture, photography, architecture and decorative arts.
- The Museum of Television and Radio covers programs from more than 80 years of television and radio history that visitors may watch or listen to, in one of 23 booths.
- Carnegie Hall is acknowledged as one of the World's most celebrated concert venues.
- Trump Tower, the tallest concrete structure in New York, includes walkways, hanging gardens, an 80-foot (24-meter) waterfall, a striking atrium and an elegant collection of fashion, food and gift shops.
- Along Madison and Lexington Avenues, between 57th and 72nd streets, the Upper East Side offers world-renowned designer shops and stores filled with unique items.
- The Frick collection, housed in a 1914 mansion, includes paintings, by Gainsborough, Titian and others acquired by steel magnate Henry Clay Frick.
- With two spires over 300-feet (90m) high, Gothic-style St Patrick Cathedral is one of the largest churches in the United States.
- The Whitney Museum of American Art features the world's preeminent collection of 20th century American Art, including artists such as Georgia O'Keeffe, Edward Hopper and Alexander Calder.
- Babysitting services
- Car service
- Currency exchange
- In-house Laundry and Dry cleaning
- In house
- 1-hour pressing
- 4-hour dry cleaning
- Postal/ Parcel Services
- Courier services
- Travel arrangements
- Complimentary Shoe shine
- Full-service shipping and receiving office
- Notary Public at the Concierge desk
- 24-hour Bell Staff
- 24-hour valet parking (off-site garage)
- 24-hour elevator operator
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour security
- Twice - Daily Maid Service
- Pet friendly (under 15 pounds)