Facing the Modern: The Portrait in Vienna 1900 Exhibition
9th Oct 2013 to 12th Jan 2014
Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces extend their association and the house of Tatas long-standing tradition of patronage of the arts with a
collaboration with The National Gallery, home to one of the world's greatest collections of Western European paintings.
The exclusive National Gallery at 51 Package celebrates the central role portraiture played in Viennese painting around 1900 with ground-breaking curation paying homage to the Vienna Masters.
The exhibition features paintings by the likes of Gustav Klimt, Egon Schiele, Oskar Kokoschka and Arnold Schonberg.
A miles walk through St. James Park from the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square, 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites and Residences
combines all the facilities and convenience of a luxury hotel with the space and exclusivity of a private home.
Enjoy staying in the urban chic Kings Junior Suite (~47 sq. mtrs/505 sq. ft.) with a fully-equipped kitchen, complimentary evening drinks and
canapes in The Library at 51 and the option of breakfast at Bistro 51, the Library or served in your suite.
- Two tickets to Facing the Modern: The Portrait in Vienna 1900, valid from 9th October 2013 to 12th January 2014, the UK's first major exhibition devoted exclusively to Viennese portraiture.
- Complimentary audio guides with commentary from the museum's experts enrich the experience of the exhibition and guests may also receive a 10% discount when dining for lunch at the Gallery's National Dining Rooms.
From #275 excl. VAT. For further information or to book, please contact the reservations team at +44 (0) 20 7769 7766 or Email: Reservations@51-buckinghamgate.co.uk
For more information on the exhibition, see Facing the Modern: The Portrait in Vienna 1900 at the National Gallery website.
Terms and conditions:
- Package is subject to availability.
- To claim the 10% discount at the National Dining Rooms, the voucher given at check-in must be shown.
- To redeem the audio guide, the voucher given at check-in must be shown at the audio guide desk.
- Tickets are non transferable, have no cash value and are for the next available time slot.
- Tickets are valid from 9th October 2013 to 12th January 2013.
- Lost or stolen exhibition tickets will not be replaced by the National Gallery.
Let 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites and Residences pamper you and your loved one for a truly passionate weekend.
Romance at 51 starts from GBP 500 + VAT and includes :
1 night's accommodation in a Junior or One Bedroom Suite
Champagne breakfast for two
Spa treatments (one per person) at the Spa at 51 - Half bottle of champagne or wine
Romantic candle bath for two
Complimentary evening cocktail and canapes reception in the Library at 51 between 18.30 hrs and 20.30 hrs
51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites and Residences is delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with the world's finest toy store and London icon, Hamleys. This exciting collaboration entitles families staying at 51 to a number of exclusive extras, such as Hamleys hampers, bespoke store tours, in-store discounts and personal shopping experiences
Guests can also take advantage of the facilities on site including 3 restaurants and 2 bars amongst which is Michelin starred Quilon serving South Indian coastal cuisine created by Chef Sriram Aylur and the Spa at 51's fitness facilities.
1 night's accommodation for two adults and two children up to the age of 12
English or Continental breakfast
Hamleys welcome hamper
Personal shopping experience in Hamleys
A cooking or baking lesson with Chef in-suite including a personalised chef's jacket for each participating child
A babysitter for four hours
Complimentary evening cocktail and canapés reception in the Library at 51
Complimentary sauna, steam rooms and gym facilities
Terms and Conditions Apply
Book 14 days in advance or more to take advantage of better value prices at 51. Restrictions apply.
When last-minute travel plans occur, 51 will assist with attractive pricing at that time. Book up to five days prior to arrival.