Quilon Restaurant and Bar
- Awarded and retained a Michelin Star, in recognition of outstanding food and flawless service since 2008.
- AA Rosette Award, 2007
- Top 300 Restaurants in Britain, Tatler Restaurant Guide, 2004
- Wine Spectator's 2010 Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator 2010
- Investor in People recognition since 2003
- Wine Spectator's 2009 Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator 2009
- Michelin Star - retained since 2008
- Among the best 'Subcontinent' restaurants - Tatler Ranked 2005
- High Zagat Rating in London - Zagat Survey 2005
- Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences 2004
- The Best Indian Restaurant in the United Kingdom - The Good Curry Guide 2001
- 2010 Drink Awards
Quilon is also known as a destination for discerning drinking. A
shower of accolades honours Quilon:
- Bronze award in Great Whisky Bars of the World acknowledges Quilon's 50-strong whisky list.
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence is presented for the second year.
- The British Guild of Beer Writers has selected Quilon cuisine for its Guild Awards and dinner in November
Bank Westminister Restaurant and Bar
- Bar of the Year Award, Evening Standard, 2001
- AA Rosette Award, 2008